|This article is about the short. You may be looking for the formation or the event.|
|Bear Stack (short)||Gallery||Transcript|
The Bears are on a video-game style quest to get the last copy of a game at the game store.
- Chloe apparently did get a new sweatshirt after the events of "The Demon", as she is seen wearing it when she appears in this short.
- The title card's blocky style is a reference to the 2011 game Minecraft.
- The bears running toward the store is similar to many running games like Temple Run.
- The bears sliding down the flagpole is a reference to Mario.
- The overworld scene where they meet Charlie is similar to the low-def Game Boy Advance graphics, with small, pixelated sprites and no audible dialogue, only text boxes.
- The cutscene with Nom Nom resembles an NES console cutscene.
- The final fight with Nom Nom is similar to Street Fighter or Tekken.
- The game Panda is playing at the beginning is similar to The Legend of Zelda.