The Bears allow bees to live in the cave to make honey. But soon the Bears, entranced by the honey, become the bees' mindless servants.
- This is the third time that wildlife have taken possession of the cave (the fourth time if you count Ralph).
- Ice Bear refers to himself as Ice Bee when him and his brothers were under the hypnotic influence of the queen bee.
- This is the first episode where the bears acted as the episode's antagonists.
- The scene after Ice Bear tastes the honey, where Baby Ice Bear swings on a giant bee's arm, is a reference to Dumbo.
- When the bears eat honey in the shed, Ice Bear has honey all over his face, looking very similar to Winnie the Pooh.
- February 28, 2018 (LA)
- April 6, 2018 (Philippines)
- September 17, 2018 (Turkey)
- November 9, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)