Most of the censorship of We Bare Bears is applied by Turner EMEA & Turner International India (Europe, Middle East, Asia, & Africa). Censorship of the show has been observed in Europe, Russia, Africa, Middle East, India and Latin America. This censorship mainly occurs due to the differences in television guidelines and culture between the United States and foreign countries.
- During the montage sequence where various photos of the bears wrecking the party are shown, the following two were cut:
- A photo of Ice Bear holding a dead deer while several children cower in terror and
- A photo of Grizzly messing with a child in a porta-potty.
During the Pilot's international broadcast, many scenes were cut. This censorship included:
- In Europe, the scene where Grizzly rides in on a chair and opens the fridge to reveal Ice Bear was removed.
- Immediately following that, the scene where Panda is wallowing in grief and singing an off-key song was also cut. It immediately cuts to Grizz banging on the closet door.
- Most of the conversation between Grizz and Panda through the closet was cut.
- Following Grizzly's harmonica imitation, the scene from then to when he throws away Panda's phone was completely cut.
- During the montage, a moment when Ice Bear is covered with fruit punch was removed, likely because the punch resembled blood.
- When the ice cream cake is launched into the air, the portion of the song that was recycled from the beginning was removed, leaving only the words "ice cream cake."
- Near the end, the entire scene where Panda's phone is present was removed entirely.
- After Panda scares off the wolves, the moment where Charlie came out of the bushes and ran towards him was cut, causing it to look as if he came out of nowhere.
- Near the beginning of the episode, the scene with Grizzly and Panda jumping on top of Ice Bear preceeding Captain Craboo's introduction was cut.
- At the end of the episode, Grizzly climbing over Ice Bear one last time for a popsicle was also cut. The episode ends with a zoom in on Ice Bear's face.
- The moment we see Ice Bear go to his fridge with Panda's computer has been cut, the scene begins when Ice Bear is already sitting in the fridge and says "wrote poems ..."
- Panda opening the fridge was also cut. Instead, the scene begins when it already uses the fire extinguisher.
- The scene where Panda sees the roof of the fridge has been cut.
- The release of Ice Bear by the roof of the fridge has also been cut, the scene begins when it is already out of the fridge by the roof
- During a video, the short clip of Andy Bangs popping out of a coffin was cut in Europe, most likely due to the morbid nature of the joke.
- The scene where Grizzly first enters the fridge was cut, causing the scene to start with him already inside.
- The scene entire 35-second segment where Grizzly finds the glow-stick in the fridge was also removed.
- All of the scenes of Ice Bear's fridge opening and closing were removed.
- The scene where the now sickly Bears start behaving nonsensically and Chloe is holding her head in frustration was cut. This scene instead begins directly when Chloe yells at the three to stop.
- The episode begins with Ice Bear already up.
- The whole scene where Ice Bear is seen sitting in his fridge was cut in France, in the censored version, he is seen as "standing" (and the scene where he locks himself to sleep is cut too)
- The scene where Grizzly is beating up and destroying a chair was removed in Latin America.
- The scene where Yuri taught baby Ice Bear how to hold a knife was censored in India.
- The scenes where the Mad Scientist locks himself and then opens the door of the fridge was cut.
- Towards the end of the episode, just after Faye says "Do you think we should tell them?", Warren pulls out his knife. This scene was cut, but the sound of his knife can still be heard.
The scene where the three baby bears cross the road without looking was cut.