- The Cave
- This is the first time that it shows that Ice Bear does NOT drink coffee, mainly because he can't handle the caffeine.
- When really exhausted, Ice Bear malaprops his own name, saying "Ice tired is getting Bear".
- When Ice Bear breaks one of the doors with his axe and sticks his hand through to reach the doorknob, this is a reference to the 1980 psychological horror film, "The Shining", which is directed and produced by Stanley Kubrick.
- There are two scenes that are featured in this episode that are references to the 1973 supernatural horror film, "The Exorcist", which was directed by William Friedkin, and produced by William Peter Blatty. The first scene being when Ice Bear is seen climbing up one of the walls of the Bears' cave, and turning his head 180° towards Panda and Grizz while his axe is firmly held in his mouth by the base. The second scene takes place after Ice Bear attacks Grizz after Grizz proclaims he would get rid of the coffee beans; when Grizz finally gets Ice Bear pinned down to the ground, Ice Bear throws Grizz off of him by getting into the Spider Walk position and walking backwards towards the dropped coffee beans.
- When Grizz suggests the café name of "Polar Bear Café", Panda responds to Grizz's name suggestion, thinking the name has already been taken. This is a nod to the Japanese manga and anime series, "しろくまカフェ" (English translation: Shirokuma Café) which directly translates to "Polar Bear Café".
- November 14, 2017 (UK and Ireland)