|This article is about the short. You may be looking for the location.|
|Cooking with Ice Bear||Gallery||Transcript|
Ice Bear prepares Korean food in a cooking show he is hosting.
The short starts with Ice Bear in the middle of a kitchen and his brothers and Chloe's grandmother as the food judges. Grizz introduces himself in Korean, but Panda has trouble with it. Chloe's grandma also says hello. Ice bear is cooking traditional Korean food. He shows the ingredients which are vegetables, seafoods, and meat. He took the zucchini and washes it. Grizz also commented that it resembles Charlie. Ice Bear takes a potato and says that it looks like Grizz. Grizz agree, but Ice bear then peels the potato then Grizz just says "Oh". Then, Ice Bear grates the potatoes, mashes them, and cooks them. He then prepares some eggs and chops the zucchini. He dips them in the flour for the eggs to stick like "Underwear to sweaty butt" (as he says) and he also adds that he loves the see through look of it. He fries it and said that he loves the sizzling sounds. The dish is done with just adding some shrimp and meat to it. Panda, Grizz, and Chloe's grandma taste it and they all love it.
- Panda struggles with saying "hello" in Korean while Grizzly was able to say it perfectly. While Panda knows some Korean, likely from learning the lyrics of k-pop songs, this is a running joke which originated in "My Clique".
- Chloe's grandma, who appeared in the episode "Christmas Parties", appeared in this short as a judge.
- This is most Ice Bear has been heard speaking.
- This is also one of the rare moments where someone (in this case, the announcer) says Ice Bear's name instead of Ice Bear himself. This has also happened in the episodes "Video Date" and "Rooms."
- This is the only episode to feature more Korean than English. Ice Bear speaks most of the English in the short.