Darrell is a minor character and he first appearance in the episode "Losing Ice". He's shown to work at a small shop that sells mouse pads. Darrell was arrested for misconduct following the events of "Losing Ice" as he helped bring the Bears back together.
- "Losing Ice" (debut)
Darrell has short, dark brown hair and thick, fluffy eyebrows. He has whiskers along his upper lip and wears a pair of flat-top glasses. He's seen wearing a fern green collared shirt, a pair of jeans, and white tennis shoes. He's also initially seen with a name-tag from his workplace, Super Rad Mouse Pads, bearing his name. He's rather chubby and has a brown complexion.
Darrell is rather easy-going and kind-hearted. He does his best to be a good brother for Grizzly and Panda, and after finding out the situation between them and Ice Bear, he risks his freedom just to get them reunited. Though being a rather tolerant person, like all people, he has a breaking point.
After being pushed around and disrespected too much, he ended up leaving Grizzly and Panda. The three eventually made up, but Darrell reminded them there was someone more important they should be apologizing to. He helps the two make their way to the airport so they can apologize to their little brother, Ice Bear.
- Darrell's favorite hobby is collecting rocks.
- When attempting to cook for Grizzly and Panda, Darrell briefly mentions that most of the cooking done is by his grandmother, Emma Saragosa, when asked if he can cook. This suggests that he may live with her rather than on his own.
- He is shown to be surprisingly good at running on all fours.
- At the end of the episode he is arrested for misbehaving at the airport. He was released after an unknown amount of time.
- In Bear Lift, Darrell tells he is selling mousepads since the '90s. This reveals that he is probably in his 40's.