A nature documentary follows the Bears through their normal routine, which includes a trip to the grocery store.
- This is the first and only episode where the opening credits are shown before the title card.
- It is shown that Ice Bear respects other polar bears when he says "respect" to a cardboard cutout of a female polar bear.
- Boxes of the breakfast cereal "Frosty Fluffs" from the episode "The Audition" can be seen behind Panda as he helps rebuild the cereal pyramid.
- Grizz's primal side was almost shown towards the end, but was stopped by what he saw on the television.
- This episode, Icy Nights, Icy Nights II, The Demon and Charlie's Halloween Thing all got non-standard title cards.
- The title of the episode is a direct parody of the BBC documentary series Planet Earth, and its narrator—Sir Lawrence Grayborough—a parody of Planet Earth's narrator, Sir David Attenborough.
- When Grizz wakes up, he appears to be saying good morning to appliances and furniture around the house. This could be a reference to a popular movie, The Lego Movie, where Emmet greets "Good Morning" to his objects upon waking up.
- The poster Grizz greets "Good Morning" to resembles the character Power Line from "A Goofy Movie".
- The "Pug Bowl" is a reference to the Puppy Bowl, although the puppy bowl is football, not soccer.
- September 25, 2017 (LA)
- January 12, 2018 (UK and Ireland)