- The location of the picture taken displayed on Panda's phone (34°11′1.51″N 118°18′34.83W) is right outside Cartoon Network Animation Studios.
- The water bottle originally thrown by a lake goer is not shown on the ground where it originally landed once the Bears are ready to leave with Charlie.
- The first few times the tree swing is seen, the rope is gray, but when it's being played with the rope is tan (except for the part tied to the tree).
- When Panda Bear offers Charlie some berries, Charlie declines, stating he's happy with his trash bits and holds up a piece but there's nothing in his fingers.
- When Charlie was between Grizzly Bear and Ice Bear, his mouth was maroon instead of grayish blue.
- January 17, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)