Chloe and the bears are taking a road trip downtown to watch the meteor shower. Ice Bear wears glasses and is the only one who can drive because he’s got a drivers license. Everyone in the car keeps asking him to make several stops to pick up more snacks and go for bathroom breaks but he tells everyone that he doesn’t want to stop anywhere unless it’s an emergency he just wants to stay on the road. Ice Bear makes one quick stop at the gas station but he can’t parallel park anywhere so he decides to just wait in the car for everyone. Grizz meets a strange man named Wyatt and asks Ice Bear if he can go with them to watch the meteor shower but Ice Bear disagrees to bring Wyatt because he’s not part of the group but they bring him anyway. The whole gang gets worried that they don’t have a charger and the phone dies but Wyatt becomes prepared for an extra charger. Panda, Grizzly, Chloe and Wyatt all have some of their favourite snacks star cakes but they splatter everywhere and Ice Bear gets dirty and starts to get annoyed. Ice Bear has to stop again to clean himself up but he leaves Wyatt behind and everyone notices that he’s gone. Ice Bear refuses to go back and get Wyatt he just wants to get to the meteor shower until he runs out of gas. Everybody starts arguing and Ice Bear gets really annoyed and angry he makes a big angry look at everyone and tells them to get out of the car in a mean way. Ice Bear grunts and says "OUT" so he has some time to calm down. Everyone is talking about Ice Bear’s face and asked each other if they seen him so angry. Grizz tries to talk to Ice Bear but he closes the window on him and refuses to hear his story. Ice Bear is just sitting in the car so angry he stares at the car keys magically changing and talks to an imaginary friend sitting beside him and agrees that he’s the worst driver and blames himself for letting everyone down. Ice Bear protects the others from someone coming but it was just Wyatt and his biker gang and friends. Chloe and the bears ask them to give them a tow to the meteor shower and they finally made it. Ice Bear finally learns how to parallel park so the gang gets out of the car, relaxing on the hill watching the meteor shower. Ice Bear is clapping at his imaginary friend in the sky as star gazed and Grizz asks him “ Dude what are you doing” Ice Bear replies “uh nothing” as the episode closes.
- Ice Bear is shown to have a driver's license in this episode and is implied to have owned one prior as well.
- Grizz utters the line "O Captain! My Captain!" twice in the episode. This is both the title of the famed poem of the same name by Walt Whitman, and a famous line from the film Dead Poets Society, starring late actor and comedian Robin Williams, in which Williams' character (an English teacher) teaches his students about Whitman's poetry.
- When Ice Bear says: "Ice Bear will not say it again. We came too far.", the background turns gray and stops moving for a split second.
- ↑ http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-10-2017.html
- ↑ http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/we-bare-bears-road-trip/EP022222100633?aid=zap2it