- This is the second time both Grizz and Panda are absent.
- The Japanese text featured in the opening of the episode, "ぼくらベアベアーズ | Bokura Bare Bears", is the actual title of the show over in Japan.
- The opening and closing sequences to this episode are a nod to those of the Studio Ghibli film "My Neighbor Totoro".
- The episode has several references to the 1993 film "The Sandlot". The Demon is a reference to the Mastiff known as "The Beast" and his owner Mr. Sacher is a reference to his owner Mr. Mertle.
- The scene in the kitchen is a reference to the 1993 film "Jurassic Park".
- Chloe's stuffed dinosaur being named Winston could be a possible nod to the late Stan Winston, who did work on the animatronic dinosaurs for the first three movies.
- The 'Demon's' destructive, rambunctious behavior is similar to the alien Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch" , as well as the titular creatures from "Gremlins".
- When Demon wears Chloe's hoodie, his appearance becomes very similar to Guts from "Kill la Kill".