|"Where is it?"|
|This article is currently a stub. It is either too short or incomplete. You can help the We Bare Bears wiki by expanding it!|
- The Public Library
- Collage School
- Faculty Room
- When the computer Panda turns on is displaying a set of messages as it's booting up, there are two instances of the word "initializing", only the second time, its spelled "initiolizing".
- When Chloe and The Bears are dashing, the sound made is the dashing sound from the original Powerpuff Girls.
- When the bears are going checking the upper levels after getting a sugar high, one of the students has a hat with a tree on it. This is a reference to Dipper's hat from Gravity Falls.
- When Panda turns on a computer, a message is shown as its booting up. This message includes the name of the operating system, which is "Doors". This is a parody of Windows, a popular line of operating systems made by Microsoft.
- When Chloe and The Bears go on a sugar rush, they move super fast while everything around them moves super slow. This could be a reference to Clock Up from Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- The sugar rush Chloe and the Bears went through could also be a reference to the sugar rush Mordecai, Rigby, Pops and Skips went through in the Regular Show episode Sugar Rush.
- Grizzly highlights a chapter of a book with a pencil but the ink that appears to have highlighted the page was that of a yellow highlighter
- When Chloe is seen knocking a book out of a student's hand, her pupils are dilated. A few frames later when The Bears are seen talking her, her pupils are normal again.