We'll Be There is the theme song that opens into every episode of We Bare Bears. It was first shown at SDCC 2015.
| DA, DA, DA-BA-DA,|
DA, DA, DA, BA-DA-BA-DA-BA,
DA, DA, DA-BA-DA, DA-DA,
| We'll be there!|
A wink and a smile and a great, old time!
Yeah, we’ll be there!
Wherever we are,
| There’s some fun to be found!|
We'll be there when you turn that corner,
We'll jump out the bush,
With a big bear hug and a smile!
|We'll be there!|
A covered version of the theme song, called Will You Be There? used in a promo for episode premieres all April 2017.
| Will you be there?|
Brand new adventures every night!
Will you be there?
Laughter together and feeling alright!
| We love it when they jump up and down,|
and dance all around.
Nothing ever gets them down.
Will you be there?
- On Dish Network receivers, the closed captions exclude "hug and a" from the line "With a big bear hug and a smile".
- Estelle, the vocalist of the song, also voices Garnet from the show Steven Universe, another Cartoon Network original series.
- At the beginning there is a brief glimpse of an Arab girl wearing a pink headscarf. She is later seen in Chloe's class in Chloe during the presentation.
- The opening sequence has scenes that foreshadows important events related to the bears:
- The Bears' poor performance with basketball, their friendship with Chloe Park, their eating habits which would lead to their health and lifestyle, the Bears' conflict with Nom Nom, Grizzly's social ineptness and carefree attitude, Panda's persistent bad luck trying to get a girlfriend, and Ice Bear getting caught up in misadventures.
- In the final scene of the theme, the phone Panda hands to Grizzly is not the same phone used to take the Bears' picture.
Note that the information and chord chart below were created by an editor.
If you find an error you may correct it or post a message to the editor who uploaded the chart on their message board and it will be addressed.