All rules found in the Rules and Regulations also apply to the forums.
- Avoid commenting on topics of discussion when the preceding post is more than two weeks old or exceeds 500 replies. Consider creating a new thread or discussion instead.
- Episode discussions and certain threads are exceptions.
- The topic for discussion must be clearly defined in the page title, and the page must contain additional information to set the discussion on track.
- Create your threads in the appropriate forum boards and ensure there is not already an active discussion of that topic.
- All comments must be relevant to the associated topic. Comments deemed irrelevant are subject to deletion.
- Keep your replies of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-quote. Only display the quote of the user you are replying to.
- A thread may involve role-play or fictional material so long it's submitted to the Off-Topic board.
- When starting a forum post, create something productive; don't just ask a simple question that can be asked anywhere.
- Forum posts about fan content will be closed.
- Spam forums will be deleted, and the user will most likely be blocked from editing. Take the Rules and Regulations into account.
- Do not spread false information about users or the show on the forums. This will be taken very seriously.
Creating a Forum
- When wondering whether you should create a forum or not, try asking yourself this question:
- Is it something you need everyone's opinion on, or is it just something you could ask or discuss with any user?
- In many cases, it's not recommended to open up a forum if it can be discussed with a single user or if it wouldn't spark communal discussion.